Soil and Dust Solutions provides a cost-effective and long-term solution for the treatment of Mine Tailings Storage Facilities.
Dust control on Mine tailings storage facilities is a necessity in terms of regulating the environmental impact, the effect on neighbouring communities, as well as eliminating risk and liabilities for fines resulting from dust control violations.
- Once applied will provide effective dust suppression for up to 10 years
- EBS is environmentally safe & easy to apply
- PM 10 and PM 2.5 compliant
- Will not leach into the water tables
- Will not affect the structural integrity of the tailings
- Is effective on materials with high or low PH levels
- Will create a crust that will not be affected by rain, wind, or UV rays
- Will protect the surface from erosion
- Will prevent any windblown dust
Watch our Mine Tailings management video
You Can Make a Difference!
Effective Mine Tailings management will ensure:
- Decreased liability
- Environmental compliance
- Decreased effect on neighbouring communities
- An overall decreased environmental impact
EBS eliminates the need for expensive maintenance, intensive shade cloth barriers or irrigation systems, no further water use for dust suppression is required.
OUR VALUE ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS® FOR DUST CONTROL AND REMEDIATION OF TAILING FACILITIES TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE FOLLOWING:
- Tailings Deposition Schedule
- Direction of Prevailing Wind
- Buttress, Sides and Slopes, Beach Areas
- Existing Condition
- Current Erosion Problems