Soil and Dust Solutions provides a cost-effective and long-term solution for the treatment of Mine Tailings Storage Facilities.
Ineffective Dust control on Mine Tailings Storage facilities has resulted in decreased Air Quality and negative health issues for the mine and surrounding communities.
it is time to STOP. RE-THINK. DO BETTER. BECAUSE YOU CAN.
There is a simple solution. Easy to Apply . 10 Year Performance. Full Climate and Air Quality Monitoring to demonstrate the effectiveness and for CO2 Reporting.
Reduce the negative Environmental Impact. Increase Sustainability. Reduce Risk of Violations and Fines.
- Once applied will provide effective dust suppression for up to 10 years
- EBS is environmentally safe & easy to apply
- PM 10 and PM 2.5 compliant
- Will not leach into the water tables or allow harmful storm water run off
- Will not affect the structural integrity of the tailings
- Is effective on materials with high or low PH levels
- Will create a crust that will not be affected by rain, wind, or UV rays
- Will protect the surface from erosion
- Will prevent any windblown dust
Watch our Mine Tailings management video
You Can Make a Difference!
Effective Mine Tailings management will ensure:
- Decreased liability
- Environmental compliance
- Decreased effect on neighbouring communities
- Decreased and quantifiable environmental impact
EBS eliminates the need for expensive maintenance, intensive shade cloth barriers or irrigation systems, no further water use for dust suppression is required.
OUR VALUE ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS® FOR DUST CONTROL OF TAILING FACILITIES TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE FOLLOWING FACTORS FOR MAXIMISING PERFORMANCE :
- Tailings Deposition Schedule
- Direction of Prevailing Wind
- Buttress, Sides and Slopes, Beach Areas
- Existing Condition
- Current Erosion Problems