Intelligent Road Solutions
Applying engineering and science to road construction and soil improvements
WE DO NOT OFFER- QUICK FIXES – OR SHORTCUTS – RATHER
WE PROVIDE ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS™ THAT ARE COST EFFECTIVE AND SUSTAINABLE
SOIL AND DUST SOLUTIONS provides a completely alternative approach to road construction through our Intelligent Road Solutions and the introduction of value-engineered solutions for base layer construction and stabilization as well as surface sealing. WE GUARANTEE AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, SMARTER, SAFER, SUSTAINABLE, ECONOMICAL, AND ETHICAL APPROACH.
Contact us for real solutions for new road construction, roads with substandard material, and road improvements
EBS SOIL STABILIZER, a nano-modified emulsion, is an alternative road base construction and soil stabilizer that improves the density, tensile strength, flexibility (elasticity), durability, and water resistance of road bases and surfaces more efficiently and inexpensively than traditional methods.
Road Design and Engineering
Soil and Dust Solutions provides a completely alternative approach to road construction through our Intelligent Road Solutions and the introduction of value-engineered solutions for base layer construction and stabilization as well as surface sealing. WE GUARANTEE AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, SMARTER, SAFER, SUSTAINABLE, ECONOMICAL, AND ETHICAL APPROACH.
Contact us for value-engineered solutions for road construction, base layer stabilization, improvement of sub-standard soils, surface sealing, and general road improvements.
Intelligent Road Solutions™ for Road Construction
Roads form a critical part of the infrastructure of any country, city, or town, and as such the construction of roads is an important part of our growth.
There are a number of critical factors which influence how a road is constructed some of which include:
- Type and Characteristics of in-situ soil
- Clay and/or sand content
- Type, Volume, and weight of traffic
- Availability of Aggregate or cement
- Design Specification
- Type of Equipment
Our flagship product EBS™ Engineered Base Stabilizer is incorporated into the mix design for the base layer works of a road and can also be applied as a surface seal.
Every road is different, every solution is specifically tailored in accordance with the clients’ objectives and specifications.
Soil and Dust Solutions provides consulting services in order to assist with road design specifications, soil, and material testing, tender preparation through to project management and construction. Should you require this service, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Soil Solutions introduces Base Layer Stabilisation as an alternative Positive Impact Solution to the traditional stabilisation method of using cement or bituminous products to stabilise sub-standard materials as a sub-base or base course for road construction.
Soil Solutions provides a cost-effective solution that allows current budgets to deliver more.
Engineered Base Stabilizer (EBS) is an alternative road base construction and soil stabiliser that improves the density, tensile strength, flexibility (elasticity), durability, and water resistance of road bases more efficiently and inexpensively than traditional methods.
How is Base Layer Stabilisation achieved?
- Laboratory testing of the material and mix design development
- Scarifying the existing layer to the specified depth
- Comparison of optimum moisture content to in-place moisture content
- Thorough mixing and uniform processing of the EBS utilizing a reclaimer
- Contour, camber, crown, or cross fall the surface to provide for drainage
- Compaction, final levels, and finishing using vibratory dual drum and pneumatic tyre rollers
Our extensive knowledge of material and soil mechanics allows us to provide site-specific solutions. We will also incorporate different technologies as may be required to meet any specific challenges. We will develop a tailored solution for the improvement of the in-situ soil.
Find out more about our other Intelligent Road Solutions
Intelligent Road Solutions™ -Road Surface Sealing
INTELLIGENT ROAD SOLUTIONS ™- ROAD SURFACE SEALING
Sealing a road surface is critical to the life term and sustainability of the road. The traditional methods used for gravel road construction leave the surface un-sealed that allows constant degradation in the form of runoff, erosion, corrugation, potholes and significant dust to occur. These roads are extremely demanding in terms of maintenance.
Soil Solutions provides its benchmark product EBS as an extremely cost-effective and sustainable solution.
Once the road has been graded, shaped, and contoured with drainage and compacted, EBS is applied as a surface seal. The initial application will perform for 12+ months. The result is a solid surface that is protected from runoff and erosion and a dust-free surface. This treatment ensures the retention of the road material and allows for a superior road surface. Once an EBS™ Surface Seal is applied the road will NEVER require grading, re-sheeting, compaction, or watering again, only a maintenance application of the surface seal.
Provide a hard all-weather Surface Provide a water-resistant Surface The road will be protected from erosion, material loss, cracking, rutting, corrugation, and potholes The Roads will have NO DUST
- Important and substantial cost savings for governments and municipalities in terms of Gravel Road Maintenance
- After an EBS Surface Seal, these Gravel Roads will NEVER need to be Graded or Compacted Again.
- The road will have a longer life and only requires spot maintenance every few years instead of major maintenance on a regular basis.
- The road surface will be protected from erosion and any material loss.
- There will be No dust and increased safety.
- This provides a valuable solution for governments and increases service delivery – while decreasing costs to do so.
- This is also a perfect solution for Environmentally sensitive areas as this solution reduces Environmental Impact.