Soil & Dust Solutions provides Engineered Solutions™ for soil stabilization and road construction projects- no matter how big or small the project -- from Mine Haul Roads and Decline Shafts, to Runways and Truck Yards, to Residential Developments and Rural Road Upgrades, we are the industry specialist in providing total turn key, cost effective, and sustainable solutions.
We provide total turn key services:
Life Cycle Cost Analysis - Cost Comparisons - Environmental Assessments and CO2 reduction schedules - Water Analysis/Use Project and road design - Product specification and Application - Specialized Design and Manufacturer of Application Equipment - Maintenance Programs (full service) - On-Site Training.
We start with site evaluations and are with the client through to the conclusion of construction. We have a "hands on" approach which allows us to fully understand the project and the clients requirements and develop a specifically tailored solution.
The current soil conditions and end objectives of the client are first ascertained in order to determine the scope of the project:
1. A full site assessment is conducted
2. A meeting with the client in order to determine objective and specific parameters including: time requirements, budgets, and local regulations.
3. Environmental factors are examined, these include : water availability, dust control requirements, and the environmental footprint of the development, any ISO 14001 requirements, as well as environmental policies in effect, or under development.
4. Soil Analysis is conducted
5. If required, specific laboratory tests are conducted by an accredited laboratory in order to determine:
The results of these tests allow Soil & Dust Solutions to develop the most effective solution in consideration of objectives, desired strength and economics.
6. The use of our advanced soil stabilizer and/or dust suppressants are incorporated into the project based on project requirements. ,
7. The required construction methodology and equipment specification is then determined. If required, Soil & Dust Solutions will design and manufacture the specified equipment required. At this stage the full scope of work is determined.
8. Life Cycle Costs and Benefit Model is developed for client as well as a Project Management Schedule
9. A Quotation is provided for approval
10. All delivery requirements and logistics are managed by Soil & Dust Solutions for direct delivery to client premise.
11. If applicable, a full Environmental and Carbon Reduction Analysis is conducted. This requires data to be supplied by client in order to ascertain the amount Carbon Emission Reduction. for more information, see our Environment and Carbon Emission Reduction Section
12. Construction or Product Application Process begins
13. On-Site training commences if required
14. Maintenance Instructions are provided
15. A full written site report is compiled and presented to client
16. Project Hand-off
Soil & Dust Solutions the New Benchmark for Service Delivery with Results
Experienced. Effective. Efficient. Solutions Driven.